About Anarashii

Anarashii is a word I have coined myself - incorporating two different languages even! By combining Ana (being me!) and -rashii (a Japanese suffix meaning "-ish" or "-like") you get something "Ana-ish" or "a piece of me" ; )

....exactly how I like to think of my unique Asia-Pasifika infused Crochet and Knit Fashions!

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Ami Ana's Tabetaichai Childrens wear Sale!!

Ami Ana's Tabetaichai Childrens wear Sale Starts in mere minutes!

All you need to know is that it starts 5pm NZ time Friday 19th October and Ends 9am NZ time Tuesday 22nd October!

Oh and the coupon/voucher codes for both my Etsy and Felt Stores might just come in handy! ; )

The details:
The Sale is on ALL Childrens Items including already discounted Items, but excepting Customer Order Items and Patterns - however, I do have a very limited amount of current stock in some of my Custom Order Items - so pays to ask!

The codes:
Simply enter TABE15 at checkout for a 15% discount - there is no use limit per customer for those discount code and there is no limit to purchases with this discount code.

TABESUGI25 is to be used if you get a little carried away with yourself! Enter this code at checkout for purchases of 3-4 or more items and receive a 25% discount!

Enjoy!

PS - the codes are the same for both the Etsy and Felt Ami Ana Stores - in case you were wondering ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment